Indigo provides counselling for individuals, couples, families and adolescents in a variety of languages including English, French, Mandarin, Finnish and Khmer.
People seek counselling for different reasons:
• Anxiety or depression about work, school or family or other relationships
• Stress related issues that blur the mind and prevent healthy decision making
• Issues from the past or concerns for the future
• Life changes like moving to another country, marriage, the birth of a child, or the death of a loved one
• Or problems with alcohol, gambling, eating disorders or drugs
Appointments are available depending on the availability of the counsellor. Our receptionist is availabe Mon – Fri between 10:00 and 19:00 to answer telephone inquiries.
Indigo Counselling fees are based on a sliding scale in proportion to household income.
Cancelled or missed appointments:
24 hours notice is needed for cancellations, otherwise we’ll need to charge you for the session.
Counsellors are strictly bound by professional codes of conduct. Confidentiality is the cornerstone of a professional counselling service. Your signed authorization is necessary before any information can be released except in cases where there is risk to life. You can also make special arrangements regarding the confidentiality of mail or telephone contacts.
Indigo can also provide internet counselling through mediums such as skype. Please contact us for more information about this option.
Ask a question or make an appointment
Please ask us any question you have about our counselling services or arrange an appointment. Just get in touch.